About Me

My photo
Katy, Texas
Married to Adam for 7 years and we have three beautiful children, Mason & Taylor and Peyton. I'm a stay at home mom and feel so blessed to spend each day investing in their lives.
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Productivity

I feel so productive today! This morning, I woke up and got everyone ready and out the door by 8am. We met Marissa and the kiddos at Chick Fil A for breakfast. Today they were giving away free sausage biscuit and tomorrow it will their breakfast chicken biscuits. It was delicious as always and the kids were able to play in the Toddler area without the craziness of other kids running around. I guess no on knows how yummy their breakfast really is, unless they are all going thru the drive-thru. We had so much, we decided to go back tomorrow.

Afterwards, Mason wasn't ready to go home for good, so I drove home to get Taylor's Baby Bjiorn and to feed her, and we headed off to walk around the mall. It was my first trip with both kiddos by myself, and it went very well. I didn't buy anything, but I had fun looking. I was getting hungry and decided to head home for lunch, since I knew Mason would be tired very soon.

After a quick meal, Mason went down for his nap, while Taylor watched me work out. I love the feeling after a good workout. Taylor fell asleep shortly after I finished and it was nice to sit and have both kids asleep. I have discovered that Taylor isn't much of a napper. Her naps consist of 30 minutes to an hour. I would much rather her be a night time sleeper than a napper, so I'm not complaining.

Speaking of night time sleep, she has digressed to 2 night time feedings. Before last weekend, she only ate once in the middle of the night, and since Monday night, she has been waking up twice to eat. I don't know if she is going thru a growth spurt or if she is still getting used to sleeping in her crib. I can't even remember if I mentioned that, but Taylor is officially in her own room. She does pretty well in there and I only bring her in our room after her early morning feeding, so Mason doesn't wake her up.

Next week, we leave for Houston. Originally, it was going to be a short trip, and unfortunately it still will be for Adam, but the kids and I will be in town for the entire month. I can't believe next week will be July. Where has this summer gone? So if you are in town and wanna hang out, let me know.


post signature

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Sounds like a great day! Is the free stuff happening at all Chick-fil-a's or just yours? Do you plan on coming to church while you are home? Hopefully I will see you then if so. I would think that Taylor and Ethan would be in the same room.

Unknown said...

How do you work-out at home? A video? Have fun in Houston!