Pregnancy Highlights
How far along: 37 Weeks
How far along: 37 Weeks
Size of Baby: Over 19 inches long & weighs 6.75bs
Total Weight Loss/Gain: Gained a total of 31lbs.
Maternity Clothes: Everything.
Gender: It's a girl!
Movement: Constantly kicking.
What I miss: Laying on my stomach at night. Even laying on my side is uncomfortable and I use pillows. Being able to move around with ease. Thankfully, Adam can help me up from the floor when I'm playing with the kids. It's hard when the kids want to sit on my lap and cuddle, but there isn't much room and it's pretty uncomfortable for me.
Cravings: Nothing really right now. When dining out the other day, I was looking over the dessert menu and almost everything on it sounded delicious. Although, that isn't really anything too far fetched, because I love desserts, even if I don't eat a lot of them.
Symptoms: I can proudly say that switching to my new OTC heartburn medicine has made all the difference. In the past two weeks, I haven't felt any form of heartburn, which has been a huge relief. Saturday evening we drove down to Waco for the Baylor vs Rice game. The weather wasn't too bad, but I did notice that my ankles and legs started to swell some. It's still there a little, nothing too bad thought. Sleepless nights have begun. I can hardly get comfortable at night and can barely turn over. I'm constantly going to the bathroom.
Best Moment of the Week: As I mentioned, we went to the Baylor game this weekend, which was the last home game we will attend before Peyton's arrival. Technically there is one more home game before her due date, but we won't be attending it. The next game we will attend will be Homecoming in November. It's so neat to think that we will be attending it as a family of five.
I had my checkup this morning. I was hoping I would have something to update, but I'm still only 3cm and 50% effaced. To say I was disappointed was an understatement. It would be wonderful if she made her appearance this week. The doctor still said he believes it will be sooner rather than later. You better believe I will be doing everything I can to make sure it's sooner. I've been extremely uncomfortable and the pressure makes it extremely hard to walk. Our bags are packed and ready for her arrival. So now we just wait and see.


5 comments:
So pretty you are!! I cant wait until I am 37 weeks!! I have 11 more to go :)
you look awesome! wishing i'd only gained 31 pds with this last right about now!
My bags are packed too! Can't wait to meet my new granddaughter!
You look beautiful!! Love that dress, makes me miss my pregnant belly:). Good luck, cant wait to hear the news:)
You look fantastic!!
Post a Comment