About Me

My photo
Katy, Texas
Married to Adam for 7 years and we have three beautiful children, Mason & Taylor and Peyton. I'm a stay at home mom and feel so blessed to spend each day investing in their lives.
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, November 21, 2011

2 going on 16

 
I found this dress and knew immediately that it was perfect for Taylor. She's already a huge fan of football and has such an encouraging personality. Can we say future cheerleader?

I was a little worried that in the midst of bring Peyton home and the changes that having a new baby bring, that she might feel left out or just have problems adjusting. I'm so thrilled to say that I shouldn't have been concerned.

Taylor is such a wonderful big sister to Peyton. Her heart is so full of love for Peyton and she loves to help me. The other day I was feeding Peyton and Taylor crawled up on the couch next to me to cuddle as she held her baby doll. She is constantly introducing Peyton to everyone as her best friend and little sister. I pray that their relationship grows and flourishes into a wonderful friendship and admiration for each other.

Secretly, I've been watching Taylor in her classroom at Preschool, as I wait to pick her up. I'm usually about 5 minutes early and I enjoy watching her interact with the other kids and her teachers. She is such a little helper and has a vibrant personality. Before she leaves, she tells everyone hi and hugs her friends.

Taylor looks up to Mason and adores her older brother. Usually they play very well together, but if he even looks at her wrong, she will break down in tears. Should I be worried that she is already dramatic and emotional at the age of two? We are going to have our hands full during her teenage years.

Her favorite activities include anything to do with her brother, playing dress up or beauty shop, helping me cook, coloring, dancing, and talking. The other day Adam got home shortly after I tucked the kids into bed. He went into Taylor's room to give her kisses and tell her goodnight and all I could hear was high pitched chatter. She was telling Adam all about her day. He said he barely got a word in. I was the same way as a little girl. I love watching her grow and change before our very eyes. I can't wait to see what the next year brings.


post signature

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

She is such a little cutie!!