
This week:
Weigh-in: Starting point.
Exercises completed: Completed the first two runs of the week for my training for the Chosen Half Marathon. Today, I will be doing attempting Yoga to loosen my muscles and try something I've never tried before. Saturday, I have my long run planned and hope to get another Yoga session in before Sunday.
Splurge/Guilty Pleasure: I enjoyed cheeseburger last night.
Success Story: Both of my runs this week, I ran without using my phone to watch Netflix or to listen to music. I was able to run with just my thoughts. I'm trying to prepare myself for the mental challenge of running long distances. Both runs were my best yet.
Recipes: Starting my day with a healthy breakfast, always prepares my body for the day. I love oatmeal. Take 1/2 cup of oatmeal and add 3/4 cups of hot water. Place a plate over the bowl and let it sit for 3 minutes. Then add fresh fruit, honey or agave nectar, and cinnamon. Sometimes I add a small scoop of peanut butter as well. I added fresh blue berries this week and it was delightful!
Photo: Sorry, no pic today.

1 comment:
So awesome! I love it. Good job with your run times!
Post a Comment