About Me

My photo
Katy, Texas
Married to Adam for 7 years and we have three beautiful children, Mason & Taylor and Peyton. I'm a stay at home mom and feel so blessed to spend each day investing in their lives.
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Another one bites the dust

Remember how last week I said I would get around to posting pictures, well this week I will finally get around to it. Little Miss Peyton was struck down yesterday with the icky stomach bug. I thought for sure that since a week had passed since the last victim, that we were in the clear. I mean, I cleaned my house and every single toy the kids have.

As I fed Peyton breakfast yesterday, I noticed she wasn't all that hungry. She didn't even touch her bagel, which is her new obsession. Since she received 4 teeth all in one week about two weeks ago, I assumed she was getting another tooth and sucked it up to that. As we went to sit down in the living room, she threw up all over herself, me, and the floor. Thank goodness our living floor is tile. It made clean up yesterday much easier and less smelly. Poor girl got sick way more than Mason or I. Our normal wiggle worm, just wanted to sit in my lap and sleep all day yesterday. Normally, she can't sit still. I hated the circumstances, but loved every minute of the cuddle time.

She was able to take a bottle last night and keep it down. This morning, she is in a better mood, but still not back to her normal spunky self. One bottle down and a little bit of rice cereal. Hoping tomorrow is much better. This is the picture I took of her sleeping on me yesterday.



post signature

No comments: